Saturday, March 3, 2007

TAKE THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR HEART AND ACT TRUE


OATH FOR CHILDREN

Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam,
President of the Republic of India

The following oath was administered by our President Dr.A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, to a representative assembly of children to be observed by the Indian community of children at the Rashtrapathi Bhavan on 25.1.2004.


1. I will
pursue my education or the work with dedication
and I will excel in
it.

2. From
now onwards, I will teach at least 10 persons to
read and write those who
cannot read and write.

3. I will
plant at least 10 saplings and shall ensure their
growth through constant
care

4. I will
visit rural and urban areas and permanently
wean away at least 5 persons
from addiction and gambling

5. I will
constantly endeavor to remove the pain
of my suffering
brethren

6. I will
not support any religious, caste or
language
differentiation

7. I will
be honest and endeavor to make
a corruption-free
society.

8. I will
work for becoming an enlightened
citizen and make my family
righteous

9. I will
always be a friend of the mentally and physically
challenged and
will work hard to make them
feel normal, like the rest of
us

10. I will proudly celebrate the success of
my country and my people.

1 comment:

kash said...

SIR,

EXCELLENT,ONLY THING WE HAVE TO PRACTICE IN LETTER AND SPIRIT,

REGS

KASH